In need of a date night but aren’t sure what to do? Skip sitting on the couch together staring at your phones and make some memories instead! Just CHILL is a DIY date night for those moments that you just don’t feel like doing anything. It’ll get you relaxed, revived, and reconnected!
- Face masks (Or DIY – some simple ideas here)
- A foot bath
- Epsom salts
- A bucket or basin
- Hot water
- Lotion for massages
- Your favorite snack (or your kid’s fruit snacks, let’s be real)
- A cozy drink (tea, hot cocoa, etc.)
- First of all, take it easy! Light a candle, turn down the lights, turn on your diffuser, and breathe for a second.
- Fill the bucket or basin with warm water and swirl the Epsom salts around in it.
- While one person has their feet soaking, have the other give them a back massage!
- After 5 minutes, switch roles.
- Mix up a face mask, lather it on, and while it’s doin’ its thing, ask each other the questions below.
Take It A Little Deeper:
Here are some questions you can ask each other to dig a little deeper and make your connection even stronger!
- What has been the most stressful moments for you in the past month?
- How can I be a better support for you when you’re stressed and overwhelmed?
- What’s one small thing I can do every day to make sure you’re doing okay?
- How can we be a better team when it comes to our shared responsibilities?
Want to take date night up a notch?
DISCOVER A DEEPER LEVEL OF INTIMACY IN THE MIDST OF UNCERTAINTY WITH HOT LOVE.
This premium on-demand virtual date night guides you and your spouse to learn the secrets to growing deep intimacy. You’ll work together to learn…
- Tools to reframe your mindset
- Ways to discover and remove roadblocks to intimacy
- Strategies for turning up the temperature