In need of a date night but aren’t sure what to do? Skip sitting on the couch together staring at your phones and make some memories instead! Just CHILL is a DIY date night for those moments that you just don’t feel like doing anything. It’ll get you relaxed, revived, and reconnected!
- Face masks (Or DIY – some simple ideas here)
- A foot bath
- Epsom salts
- A bucket or basin
- Hot water
- Lotion for massages
- Your favorite snack (or your kid’s fruit snacks, let’s be real)
- A cozy drink (tea, hot cocoa, etc.)
- First of all, take it easy! Light a candle, turn down the lights, turn on your diffuser, and breathe for a second.
- Fill the bucket or basin with warm water and swirl the Epsom salts around in it.
- While one person has their feet soaking, have the other give them a back massage!
- After 5 minutes, switch roles.
- Mix up a face mask, lather it on, and while it’s doin’ its thing, ask each other the questions below.
Take It A Little Deeper:
Here are some questions you can ask each other to dig a little deeper and make your connection even stronger!
- What has been the most stressful moments for you in the past month?
- How can I be a better support for you when you’re stressed and overwhelmed?
- What’s one small thing I can do every day to make sure you’re doing okay?
- How can we be a better team when it comes to our shared responsibilities?
Want to take date night up a notch?
DISCOVER A DEEPER LEVEL OF INTIMACY IN THE MIDST OF UNCERTAINTY WITH HOT LOVE.
This premium on demand virtual date night guides you and your spouse to learn the secrets to growing deep intimacy. You’ll work together to learn…
- Tools to reframe your mindset
- Ways to discover and remove roadblocks to intimacy
- Strategies for turning up the temperature