https://firstthings.org/wp-content/uploads/2021/01/octavio-fossatti-BbhqDutqJew-unsplash-scaled-e1611846430878.jpg 274 600 Caroline Henry https://firstthings.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/ftf-logo-300x186.png Caroline Henry2021-01-28 10:07:452022-06-22 13:35:02DIY Date Night | Driving Ms. Date Night
DIY Date Night | Driving Ms. Date Night
Get out of the house with the one you love and have yourself a private party!
By Caroline Henry
January 28, 2021
Time for a last-minute date night! Not sure if you want to stay in or go out? With this date night, you get the best of both worlds! Almost the entire date night takes place in the car, so you can get out of the house without going anywhere with lines or crowds. Check it out!
- A packed picnic (Breakfast, Lunch, Dinner, Snacks, Dessert… It’s totally up to you!)
- A blindfold
- A full tank of gas (unless you want a good story for later!)
- A sense of direction (optional)
This date night is super simple in concept, but you can make it as fun as you want! Here’s how it works.
- Pack a picnic together! This can be as simple or intricate as you would like it to be. Charcuterie board? Go for it. Pick up some snacks and fun drinks on your way? That’s totally fine. Just be sure to grab some pillows and blankets, too!
- Choose who will be the driver first. The other person puts the blindfold on!
- The driver gets to choose the destination, but don’t tell your partner!
- Drive to the chosen destination (you might want to take a different route than normal).
- The blindfolded person then has to guess where you ended up!
- If they get it right, take your picnic and have your date night at that spot.
- If they get it wrong, switch places! The person that was blindfolded gets to choose the next destination, and the previous driver has to be blindfolded and guess where you end up.
- Keep going until one of you guesses the right location! Then pull out that picnic and enjoy the evening together.
- Use the conversation starters below to turn this date night into a memory to last forever!
- If you had to go a week without your phone, what would you miss most about it?
- What was your first impression of me? What kind of person did you think I was?
- If I let you dress me, what would I wear on our next date night?
- What do you think is your best physical feature?
- Would you rather have to always use chopsticks or a spoon?
- What would you do with one week to do anything, all expenses paid?
- Do you see any signs of aging in yourself?
- What are 5 things you’re thankful for?
- Is there an ideal type of party to you?
- If you had to be famous for something, what would you want it to be?
- When’s the last time you cried?
- What’s one thing you wish you were really good at?
- Which board game is your least favorite?
- If you could get away with a crime, would you? What would it be?
- What are two things you’d do if you woke up totally invisible?
- How many slices of pizza are you capable of eating?
- What fashion trend do you wish would come back?
- Would you rather be a hobbit or an elf for 24 hours (costumes included)?
- What’s one thing that men/women do that grosses you out?
- What is the perfect sandwich to you?
Was This Helpful?
Did this blog give you the information you were looking for and give you tools to help improve your relationships?
Thoughts? Leave a Comment