https://firstthings.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/11/soroush-karimi-Mx5kwvzeGC0-unsplash-1-scaled-e1604599902260.jpg 204 600 Caroline Henry https://firstthings.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/ftf-logo-300x186.png Caroline Henry2020-11-05 13:13:232020-11-06 11:36:30DIY Date Night | Ready, Set, Cook!
DIY Date Night | Ready, Set, Cook!
By Caroline Henry
November 5, 2020
Are you and your honey a little competitive? Or… maybe more than a little? This DIY, at-home date night will be a great one for you! It’s all about connecting with your love while keeping a hint of competition between the two of you. Check it out below!
- Two paper bags
- A semi-full to full pantry/refrigerator
- An hour or two
- Each person grabs a paper bag.
- Set a timer for 15 minutes.
- Spend 15 minutes gathering supplies for your partner to use.
- At the end of the 15 minutes, trade bags.
- Set another time for 45 minutes.
- Next, check out your ingredients in your bag! Your job is to cook a meal for your partner using the ingredients in your bag.
- Each person will get ONE additional ingredient of their choice (spices not included!)
Questions to ask while eating your surprise meal:
- What is your favorite memory of us?
- What’s your least favorite memory of us?
- How would your life be different without me in it?
- What food reminds you of me?
- When did you first know that you liked me?
- What would be the perfect retirement to you?
- How often should we make a date night happen?
- If you had to change your career path, what would you do?
- Where would you travel to if price didn’t matter?
- What was the happiest you’ve ever felt?
Want more at-home date nights? Check them all out here!
Was This Helpful?
Did this blog give you the information you were looking for and give you tools to help improve your relationships?
Thoughts? Leave a Comment