Are you and your honey a little competitive? Or… maybe more than a little? This DIY, at-home date night will be a great one for you! It’s all about connecting with your love while keeping a hint of competition between the two of you. Check it out below!
- Two paper bags
- A semi-full to full pantry/refrigerator
- An hour or two
- Each person grabs a paper bag.
- Set a timer for 15 minutes.
- Spend 15 minutes gathering supplies for your partner to use.
- At the end of the 15 minutes, trade bags.
- Set another time for 45 minutes.
- Next, check out your ingredients in your bag! Your job is to cook a meal for your partner using the ingredients in your bag.
- Each person will get ONE additional ingredient of their choice (spices not included!)
Questions to ask while eating your surprise meal:
- What is your favorite memory of us?
- What’s your least favorite memory of us?
- How would your life be different without me in it?
- What food reminds you of me?
- When did you first know that you liked me?
- What would be the perfect retirement to you?
- How often should we make a date night happen?
- If you had to change your career path, what would you do?
- Where would you travel to if price didn’t matter?
- What was the happiest you’ve ever felt?
Want more at-home date nights? Check them all out here!