If your goal is to have a healthy relationship, you’ll want to keep an eye out for these dating red flags. Paying attention to them can save you from heartache down the road.
Here are the 10 red flags in a dating relationship:
- The person you are dating wants to dominate your time and/or keep you from friends and family.
- Your date has anger issues.
- He/she asks you to sacrifice your values for the sake of the relationship.
- Your significant other disrespects and discourages you instead of encouraging and honoring you.
- Your date wants to control you – where you go, who you see, what you wear, etc.
- When talking about past relationships, your date always blames the other party for the problems in their relationship.
- Your dating relationship is in constant turmoil.
- The date is rushing the getting to know you process.
- Your friends don’t like him/her.
- You continually make excuses for their behavior or he/she seems to be heading in the opposite direction of where you are headed in life.
Image from Unsplash.com