top trending topics
💛 BIG NEWS! We’ve made this digital marriage course FREE for you & your hunny!
🍼 The birth of a child brings change and makes life harder- Protect your marriage.
😕 Here’s how you can keep your stress level from affecting your child.
⌚ Manage your family time and foster fun & connectedness.
🤗 Children can be resilient, but they need these things if you want them to truly thrive!
tips & tricks for growth
build teamwork in your family
When it comes to family, every member of your tribe brings something unique to the team. Teaching them early and often how important it is to build teamwork will not only benefit your family; it’ll teach your child the value of working with others to accomplish a goal.
Here are a few fun ways you can build teamwork together:
- Share chores. Since you aren’t running a hotel, it takes everybody contributing something to keep everything going. Talk about the difference it makes when everybody works together to get it all done.
- Cook together. Deciding on a menu, buying all the ingredients, prepping ahead of time and preparing the meal allows for lots of teamwork. Then sit down and eat the meal together to celebrate what you accomplished!
- Play games as a family that require teamwork. Whether it’s going to an escape room and figuring it out together, playing Minute to Win it or Jenga together, or creating an obstacle course in your yard, these games teach the concept of working together to accomplish a goal and it’s fun in the process.
- Volunteer. Giving back to others as a family teaches your child many lessons, not the least of which is the value of serving and exposing them to worlds they may not realize exist.
- Plan a trip or a staycation. As you prepare for your next trip or even a staycation, add some fun to the mix! Instead of planning it all yourself, divide up the responsibilities such as: when and where will you stop to eat, what sights should you plan to see along the way, what’s the best route to take and how much gas will it take to get there, among family members.
Your goal is to get your family to work together as a team.
fun ways to strengthen your relationship with your toddler
That little ball of energy you call your toddler is so cute when they’re little. The mess on their face after eating spaghetti is adorable. The way they want to cuddle with you right after you’ve disciplined them just melts your heart. During these early years, you can lay a firm foundation for having a strong relationship with your child for years to come.
Here are just a few fun and easy things you can do to help your child feel safe, happy, and secure with you—the love of their life.
💛 Shower With Love.
💛 Play, Play, Play.
💛 Make Adventures Through Stories.
💛 Create Family Traditions.
💛 Make Music. Dance To The Music.
💛 Talk On Their Level.
Incorporating these six things into the natural flow of your life will pay dividends for years to come—for you and your child.