We help families start and stay strong.
We provide resources that guide people in their relationships so they can live better lives.
Our vision is for healthy relationship skills to be passed down by every family from generation to generation.
- We lead with empathy. Relationships can be complicated, and we’re no stranger to the challenges and complications of family. We empathize and seek to understand to the best of our ability before creating and providing resources.
- We put our families and relationships first. Our work, tasks and to-do’s will never get in the way of putting our own families and relationships first. We strive to always practice what we preach.
- We are a consistent presence in an ever-changing culture. We know relationships will change and evolve, and we will be a constant part of the conversation. We believe healthy relationship skills will remain a consistent, driving force in the overall health of families and communities worldwide.
- We share truth. Our resources are based on solid, credible research, not our own opinions. We provide the most up-to-date information in engaging, easy-to-use formats.
- We pursue excellence. We go all in and aim to inspire everyone who engages with us.
*Measurables are set on an annual basis. We keep track of who uses our resources and survey their relational health, skillset and choices accordingly.
To increase the marriage rate.
To increase marital health.
To increase positive parental involvement.