https://firstthings.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Ways-for-Dad-to-Connect-with-Kids-andrew-seaman-650355-unsplash.jpg 900 1400 Julie Baumgardner https://firstthings.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/ftf-logo-300x186.png Julie Baumgardner2018-07-09 00:00:002020-10-31 13:12:12Ways for Dad to Connect with Kids
Ways for Dad to Connect with Kids
By Julie Baumgardner
July 9, 2018
Wondering how you can connect with your kiddos? Here’s a list to get you started!
- Plan a regular time for Daddy/Child date to do something fun and adventurous.
- Write a short message to them on a stick-it note and hide it in their lunch.
- Let your child help you wash the car or fix something.
- Play a game with them—one that they want to play.
- If you like to cook, let them help you.
- Take them to the park.
- Teach your child how to do something like build a kite, a soapbox derby car, a paper airplane, etc.
- Tell them what life was like when you were their age.
- Listen to them—learn about their favorite things, who their friends are, their favorite game, etc.
Was This Helpful?
Did this blog give you the information you were looking for and give you tools to help improve your relationships?
Thoughts? Leave a Comment