https://firstthings.org/wp-content/uploads/2018/07/Ways-for-Dad-to-Connect-with-Kids-andrew-seaman-650355-unsplash.jpg 900 1400 Julie Baumgardner https://firstthings.org/wp-content/uploads/2020/01/ftf-logo-300x186.png Julie Baumgardner2018-07-09 00:00:002020-03-12 09:24:11Ways for Dad to Connect with Kids
Wondering how you can connect with your kiddos? Here’s a list to get you started!
- Plan a regular time for Daddy/Child date to do something fun and adventurous.
- Write a short message to them on a stick-it note and hide it in their lunch.
- Let your child help you wash the car or fix something.
- Play a game with them – one that they want to play.
- If you like to cook, let them help you.
- Take them to the park.
- Teach your child how to do something like build a kite, a soapbox derby car, a paper airplane, etc.
- Tell them what life was like when you were their age.
- Listen to them – learn about their favorite things, who their friends are, their favorite game, etc.