Paint, Play, PASSION !
Tired of doing the same old thing for date night? Renew the passion in your marriage by doing something different together! Paint, Play, Passion is a virtual date night that will guide you and your spouse to create a beautiful masterpiece together in the comfort of your own home.
Artist Jacqueline Estes will give you step-by-step instructions to create your own individual paintings, but when the night is over, your paintings will come together to form one united image! Plus, an FTF facilitator will provide you with tools and insights you can use to keep the passion and play alive long after the night ends.
- (2) 8 x 10 Canvases
- (1) Small Acrylic Paint Set (or purchase paints separately in tubes) *Colors needed: Black, Blue, White, Red
- (1) Nylon craft brush set (mix of flat and round brushes, some sets contain a sponge which will work!)
There are also a few bonus items you’ll need to grab from around the house:
- Paper Towels
- (2) Paper Plates
- A Table or Flat Surface to Paint On
- Something to Cover the Table with (old drop cloth, plastic table cloth, newspapers, old quilt or sheet, etc.)
- (1) Small Cup or Glass
- (1) Old Toothbrush
- (1) Container Filled with Water to Clean Brushes
- (1) Ruler
DOWNLOAD the Paint, Play, Passion Guide!
Fill out the form below to get access to your Virtual Date Night: Paint, Play, Passion PDF, a deeper guide that will help you discover how to spark passion your own marriage!
Continue your date night even after the painting is over by reading through these valuable insights together. Take some time to answer the Knee-to-Knee questions… and, of course, keep the passion burning!