How to Not Blow Up on Your Spouse When They’re Getting on Your Nerves Preparing for Marriage Online
We live in a brave new digital world.
The key to parenting successfully is not avoiding it, but actually diving into it! By the end of this 12-week course, you can feel confident about technology, its effects on your child(ren) and family, and what you can do about it.
Feel a little overwhelmed with all things digital? Or maybe even a little lost when it comes to best practices for setting boundaries for your kids online?
This online class will guide you through the answers to these questions and MORE! And the best part is, you can watch each video in the comfort of your own home and on your OWN TIME – all for a one-time payment of $9.99.
Topics covered include:
- How Technology Affects the Brain (at all ages!)
- Ways Digital Living Can Actually Be a GOOD Thing
- “Help! I just found _________ on my child’s phone.”
- How to have the “Tech Talk” with Your Kids
- ALL THINGS SOCIAL MEDIA (What is it? How do you handle it? How can my child protect their identity?)
This jam-packed online class is hosted by technology expert (and FTF Educator), John Daum.
Click the button below to watch a detailed introduction video and buy the class!