Tue, March 5, 20197:00 PM - 8:30 PM
As a parent, have you ever asked yourself these questions:
- How much is TOO MUCH time on technology?
- I have all of the parental controls on my teen's devices. They can't get around them, right?
- Is there a way to monitor my child's social media account that doesn't involve stalking them and all their friends?
- What does it mean to have a "digital identity?" And, does everyone have one?
- Why will my teen not take a picture without a filter?
Parenting in the Brave New Digital World is a class that will give you answers to these questions and more!
You'll gain an inside look at the pros and cons of technology's effects on your family's relationships and learn skills that will guide you to create a plan for technology use in your home.
Plus, we'll provide practical tips and tools to lay a solid foundation for your child's relationship journey in a technology-driven culture, and give you solid ways to set the example for them in the digital age.
Join us on March 5th for Parenting in the Brave New Digital World, and boldly face parenthood in the land of screens.
Snacks and beverages will be provided!
March 5, 2019
First Things First
620 Lindsay Street, Suite 100
$25 for Couple or $12.50 for Individual
March 4, 2018