Every marriage faces challenges. No matter what challenges you encounter as a couple, Maximize Your Marriage will give you tools so you can move forward in your relationship.
This experience is designed to help you and your spouse overcome big issues in your marriage and identify the smaller ones that wear away at unity and intimacy from day to day. You’ll leave with a stronger relationship so that you can savor all the benefits marriage has to offer.
During your time with us, we’ll help you and your spouse explore ways to:
- Identify possible threats to your relationship,
- Better communicate expectations,
- Manage or resolve problems so that each person feels heard and valued,
- Forgive and move forward from past and present hurts,
- Strengthen your commitment to one another, and
- Create an atmosphere for a thriving marriage.
The cost is only $99 a couple and includes snacks, lunch for 2, all materials needed and guidance from our experienced marriage educators.
Need more reasons to attend?
The truth is, marriage is intended to build you up, not tear you down. In fact, research shows that happily married couples enjoy more benefits in life such as:
- Longer life expectancy
- More satisfying sex life
- Children that do better emotionally, academically and physically
- 15% higher income on average
*Scholarships are available. Please call 423.267.5383 for more information. Keep your marriage alive and well. Register for Maximize Your Marriage today!
“It’s easy to take your marriage for granted and push problems under the rug. Maximize Your Marriage taught me how to be intentional and pursue my wife daily. Our marriage is stronger than ever.” –Maximize Your Marriage participant
February 9, 2019
9:00AM - 5:00PM
First Things First
620 Lindsay Street, Suite 100
February 8, 2019 at NOON
$99 per couple