Sat, March 10, 20189:00 AM - 12:00 PM
Forget to register before the deadline? No problem.
Come on out to Highland Park Commons and get your game on. We'll register you on site!
Tickets must be ordered by Noon on Friday, March 9 in order to receive a food voucher.
Score some serious dad points & reach those fathering goals!
Kickin’ it with Dad is a day for dads and their children to spend time together and enjoy some fun, food and you guessed it, soccer. Join us for recreational-style games, music, door prizes and more! Plus, you’ll leave with some pro-level dad skills you can use to take your fathering game to the next level.
A few more details...
- Ticket cost covers a shirt for both dad and child. After March 5, limited quantities will be available.
- Tickets ordered by Noon on Friday, March 9 will include a food voucher for both dad and child.
- All participants will receive a 50% OFF coupon code for that evenings CFC match.
- There are two time slots available to play: 9:00 AM - 10:30 AM and 10:30 AM - 12:00 PM.
- Children must be 5 or older to play.
- Grandpas, uncles, mentors and father figures are welcome!
- Concessions will be available for purchase.
This event is in partnership with:
March 10, 2018
Highland Park Commons Soccer Fields
2000 Union Ave
Chattanooga, TN 37404
Still want to come? After March 9, must register at Highland Park Commons.
$20 per dad & child
+ $10 for each additional child