Oh, the holidays. ‘Tis the season of warm fuzzies, merry greetings and joyful people everywhere. Right?
Or, maybe you find yourself dreading the overcrowded stores, to-do lists and calendar invites. If only this time of year could be as magical, fun and carefree as it was when you were a kid.
Here’s some jolly good news: It totally can be!
Have Yourself a Merry Little Marriage will prep you and your spouse to minimize the holiday stress and bring on those joy-filled memories.
Together, you’ll enjoy festive foods while you join in the reindeer games and create a few take-home items that will keep the holiday spirit alive all year long.
Plus, you’ll be inspired by the encouraging goodies we’ll give you, like:
- How to make the most of family time (even if you don’t always enjoy everyone who’s present).
- Tips for determining how much is TOO MUCH on the calendar.
- Dealing with plans that don’t go… as planned.
- The importance of starting family traditions, and knowing when it’s okay to let them go.
- And a few more surprises!
Join us on December 6 for Have Yourself a Merry Little Marriage, and you’ll be singing “It’s the Most Wonderful Time of the Year” in no time.
December 6, 2018
7:00PM to 9:00PM
First Things First
620 Lindsay Street, Suite 100 Chattanooga, TN 37403
December 5, 2018 at NOON
$30.00 per couple