The kids are home, and you can’t go anywhere! Talk about cabin fever. Sure, keeping everyone happy and occupied will be a challenge, but here’s a hefty list of creative resources you can use to entertain everyone and make some long-lasting memories.
There’s no doubt that many people will face financial hardship during the Coronavirus situation, but help may be easier than you think! Although assistance may vary depending on where you live and what companies you use, the bottom line is that some of the financial anxiety of keeping utilities turned on can be mitigated by a simple phone call. Various utilities (water, gas, electric, cellular/fiber optics/internet providers) have new, or very flexible, generous payment options – minimum. Many say they will not disconnect service for set periods of time regardless of payment and are automatically reconnecting service to people that have been disconnected. Often, companies are willing to work with people through a variety of programs. It’s well worth your time to call and see what works best in your individual situation.
- Virtual Field Trips to Take with Your Kids
- Free Ivy League Courses You Can Take Online Right Now
- Downloadable Coloring Pages
- Museums, Symphonies & Operas You Can Enjoy From Home
- Broadway Plays & Musicals You Can Watch From Home
- The Art Institute of Chicago Artwork Displayed Online
- Disney Imagineering & Khan Academy: “Imagineering in a Box”
- 16 Card Games That Will Turn Your Students Into Math Aces
- Free stories from Audible.com
- Free Online Activities from Disney & Kennedy Space Center
- YouTube: Celebrities Reading to Kids
- Virtual Farm Tours