Select the coaching session package that works best for you. After you purchase the package, you’ll be prompted to view your coach’s calendar and schedule your next session.
$125 an hour
$100 an hour
$75 an hour
In need of financial assistance? Please contact Gena at [email protected] We do our best to provide you with any financial assistance necessary to get you the support you are looking for.
Commonly Asked Questions…
How do I get started?
To get started, schedule a free 30-minute consultation by clicking here. Or you may purchase the session package that is right for you. Once you’ve checked out, you’ll automatically be redirected to choose the Relationship Coach you’d like to work with, view their calendar, and schedule your first session.
What can I expect from a coaching session?
Coaching helps individuals and couples work toward achieving the goals they set for themselves. Your coach will work with you to help you develop a plan, identify potential barriers, practice accountability, and reach the goals you’re working toward. Through this process of helping the client discover their path and uncover their choices, you and/or your relationship can move from where you are to where you want to be.
What is the difference between relationship coaching and couples counseling?
Coaching is about moving from the present forward to where you want to be. Counseling is about healing deep emotional issues, usually arising from the past. We refer individuals to counseling when they have trouble with addictions, or functioning in daily life.
Can I use insurance to cover the cost?
Unfortunately, health insurance does not pay for personal growth, self-improvement, or better relationships. Health insurance covers “behavioral healthcare that is a medically necessary treatment for a psychiatric condition.” Therefore, coaching is not considered a “medically necessary treatment.”
What is your cancellation/refund policy?
The purchase of coaching sessions indicates your commitment to participate in the process and follow through to its completion. However, we understand that unforeseen events may happen. Refunds and cancellations will be considered on an individual basis at the discretion of First Things First.
- The Client may cancel an order within 24 hours of purchasing and request a refund. The refund will be issued, less a 5% transaction fee. To request a refund, email [email protected].
- Once an appointment has been scheduled, rescheduling is only possible by contacting [email protected]. We request 24 hours’ notice to reschedule. Emergencies will be taken into account and we will work with you to reschedule.
- Any missed sessions without notification will not be refunded or rescheduled.
- There will be no refunds for completed sessions.
- If unexpected circumstances prevent the Client from completing all of their scheduled sessions, the Client may request a refund for the remaining sessions. If approved, the refund will be processed, less a 5% transaction fee.
Do you offer free services?
We truly believe that meaningful growth in your relationships is priceless.
That’s why to us, it’s not about the money. It’s about helping every relationship grow and thrive. As a non-profit, it’s our mission to offer as many resources as possible at as low of a cost as possible. Thanks to the grants and generous donations we receive throughout the year, we are able to give a few Relationship Coaching Scholarships out to those who truly need them, covering part or all of the cost of sessions depending on the applicant’s situation. Email your coach to get more info and apply.