It’s hard to believe it’s already been TWENTY YEARS since First Things First began. We’ve accomplished a lot in the last 2 decades, but in a lot of ways, we’re just getting started.
We’ll celebrate with a variety of surprise special guests as we provide a glimpse into what the future holds for the families of Chattanooga. And, in true Birthday BASH! fashion, we’ll have a variety of food, music and PLENTY of birthday cake to go around!
Grab your tickets now, as seating is very limited!
VIP PARTY & Auction:
The VIP Party starts at 5:15PM and the first item will be up for bid at 5:40 sharp!
Start the party a little early in the rotunda outside of Ballroom A. Enjoy drinks, hors d’oeuvres and a lively auction before the big event!
Items up for bid include:
- A hunting excursion at Barnsley Gardens
- An amphibious plane ride adventure for two. Start at the Dallas Bay Airport in Hixson or pre-arrange a pickup on Chickamauga Lake or the Tennessee River. Approximately 1 hour plane ride with multiple water landings and take-offs. With stops for swimming, fishing or just exploring need to anticipate 2 hours adventure for this prize. A small cooler for snacks and beverages is allowed. Available on most evenings after work starting around 5:30 pm or weekends, subject to pilot availability.
- A 30 minute sight-seeing flight for up to 3 passengers with Rock Creek Aviation (Note: There’s a combined weight limit of 450 lbs.; max individual limit 250lbs for this flight.)
- A 5 day, 4 night stay (must be taken Monday through Friday) at the World Golf Village, St. Augustine Bluegreen Resort. Reservations must be made a minimum of 3 months in advance for winter months and 5 months in advance for summer months. Stay includes a once bedroom luxury condo which has a full kitchen, laundry, king bed, pull out sofa bed, dining area, and balcony. The resort is on the campus of the World Golf Hall of Fame, the renowned Caddy Shack restaurant, and has an incredible pool and outdoor activity area. Just 15 minutes to the old city and to Vilano Bech.
- A threesome golf game at The Honors Course of Chattanooga. Includes green fees, caddies and lunch.
- A 7 night stay at “Rocky Top Lodge!” Click here to see the Majestic Million Dollar Mountain Top View of the Smoky Mountains. This lodge is an exquisite all wood cabin which is ideal for family gatherings. It’s a spacious 4,100 Sq. feet with a 180 degree panoramic view from each room overlooking the Great Smoky Mountains National Park. (Stay must be between January 1 – May 15, 2018, excluding Spring Break and Easter weekend, based on availability.)
Southern Champion Tray
Blue Cross Blue Shield of Tennessee
Chattanooga Times Free Press
Children’s Dentistry of Chattanooga
Quality Tire Pros
Chambliss Attorneys at Law
Morning Pointe Senior Living
Riggs & Associates, Ameriprise Financial
Mauldin & Jenkins
Chattanooga Bottling Company
Center for Sports Medicine & Orthopaedics
Elliott Davis Decosimo
Surfs Up Car Wash
Russ Blakely & Associates
Covenant Allergy and Asthma Care
PDM Engineering Associates
Online registration is currently closed due to limited seating. If you’d still like to join us, please call our office at 423.267.5383 and ask for Mitchell Qualls, or email directly at [email protected]
September 19, 2017
VIP Party: 5:15PM - 6:15PM
General Admission: 6:30PM - 8:30PM
Chattanooga Convention Center 1150 Carter Street Chattanooga, TN 37402
September 18, 2017 at 9:00AM