Tyranny of the urgent often pushes Date Night off the calendar. FTF wants to challenge you to put Date Night back on your calendar on a regular basis.
Our part was to come up with some creative dates. Now, we want you to share your creative date night ideas with us so we can pass them along!
Feel free to borrow ideas from us and add your creative genius to the plan. Share a picture of you on your date or a video telling us about your date on Facebook or email email@example.com (Keep it PG13, please).
- Go for a hike in the mountains.
- Watch a funny movie together.
- Help out in a service organization together.
- Grab something to eat and take it to the park for a picnic.
- Go for a walk or jog.
- Go to a park, swing and play.
- Watch people in the mall.
- Go for a drive and explore new places.
- Take pictures; then make a scrapbook together.
- Plant a garden, take care of it together, and enjoy the harvest.
- Look at old family picture albums.
- Get all dressed up and have a candlelight dinner in your family room.
- Go to a historic site.
- Philosophize under the stars. Share your hopes and dreams.
- Play board games or cards.
- Learn to play a sport together.
- Read a book together.
- Bury a treasure (like a big Hershey's kiss) and take the other person on treasure hunt to find it.
- Throw the other person a surprise party for a special occasion.
- Make a movie.