Creative Date Ideas
Going on a date doesn’t have to be expensive or stressful. Here are a few of our ideas:
- Go for a hike in the mountains.
- Watch a funny movie together.
- Help out in a service organization together.
- Grab something to eat and take it to the park for a picnic.
- Go for a walk or jog.
- Cook a meal together.
- Go to a park, swing and play.
- People watch in the mall.
- Go for a drive and explore new places.
- Work out together.
- Learn something new together.
- Get dressed up and have a candlelight dinner in your family room.
- Go to a historic site.
- Philosophize under the stars. Share your hopes and dreams.
- Play board games or cards.
- Learn to play a sport together.
- Read a book together.
- Bury a treasure (like a big Hershey’s kiss) and take the other person on treasure hunt to find it.
- Throw the other person a surprise party for a special occasion.
- Set up a mystery date for your mate.
We will never sell or rent our mailing list to those wishing to use the names and addresses of our supporters. We will maintain the highest security on our list of friends and supporters.
Copyright © 2016 First Things First | Designed and Developed by Whiteboard