Creative Date Ideas
Going on a date doesn’t have to be expensive or stressful. Here are a few of our ideas:
- Go for a hike in the mountains.
- Watch a funny movie together.
- Help out in a service organization together.
- Grab something to eat and take it to the park for a picnic.
- Go for a walk or jog.
- Cook a meal together.
- Go to a park, swing and play.
- People watch in the mall.
- Go for a drive and explore new places.
- Work out together.
- Learn something new together.
- Get dressed up and have a candlelight dinner in your family room.
- Go to a historic site.
- Philosophize under the stars. Share your hopes and dreams.
- Play board games or cards.
- Learn to play a sport together.
- Read a book together.
- Bury a treasure (like a big Hershey’s kiss) and take the other person on treasure hunt to find it.
- Throw the other person a surprise party for a special occasion.
- Set up a mystery date for your mate.
Copyright © 2016 First Things First | Designed and Developed by Whiteboard