Every marriage faces challenges. No matter what challenges you encounter as a couple, Maximize Your Marriage will give you tools so you can move forward in your relationship.
Did you know marriage is intended to build you up, not tear you down? In fact, research shows that happily married couples enjoy more benefits in life such as:
- Longer life expectancy
- More satisfying sex life
- Children that do better emotionally, academically and physically
- 15% higher income on average
Maximize Your Marriage is designed to help you and your spouse overcome big issues in your marriage and identify the smaller ones that wear away at unity and intimacy from day to day. We want you to leave with a stronger relationship so that you can savor all the benefits marriage has to offer.
During your time with us, we’ll help you and your spouse explore ways to:
- Identify possible threats to your relationship,
- Better communicate expectations,
- Manage or resolve problems so that each person feels heard and valued,
- Forgive and move forward from past and present hurts,
- Strengthen your commitment to one another, and
- Create an atmosphere for a thriving marriage.
The cost is only $99 a couple and includes snacks, lunch for two, all materials needed and guidance from our experienced marriage educators.
*Scholarships are available for this class. Please call 423.267.5383 for more information.
Keep your marriage alive and well. Register for Maximize Your Marriage today!
“Revolutionary. That’s the one word I’d use to describe the class. I thought I knew a lot about marriage, but now I know we didn’t know as much as we need to! There’s been a “lightness” around our home because I know we’ve turned a major corner. We know too much now to settle for less. There is hope for so much more!!” – Maximize Your Marriage Participant, Kristy Cousins